1) Get organized
2) Find your timewasters and make changes
3) Write things down as a reminder
4) Use a calendar for all scheduling, appointments, etc.
5) Keep a notebook and pen by the phone
6) Designate days or time frames for errands, cleaning, etc.
7) Do things in bulk when possible (eg buying staple items, making extra food and freezing it)
8) Teach your children to help out
9) Finish activities/projects you have started
10) Multi-task and maximize your trips to save time
11) Evaluate your priorities – where/how is your time spent?
12) Create and use a filing system
13) Have a reading pile and try reading for 10 minutes each night to relax