I wasn’t sure I was going to make any resolutions this year. I failed pretty miserably at the ones I set for myself last year. So I decided to make some basic ones for this year and to try not to get down on myself if I do not follow them to the letter. What is important is that I do try and make changes every day to live a better, healthier life.
- Continue to go to the gym regularly. Do not beat myself up over not going, especially if I am sick or in pain. Try to get a minimum of three good workouts in as I do feel better when I am working out.
- Try one new class or activity a month.
- Run the Timlin 5k on 6/19/10.
- Lose a minimum of twenty pounds.
- Eat healthier foods that are less processed and incorporate more fruits and vegetables.
So the five things I have chosen should not be difficult to incorporate into my current lifestyle, thus allowing me to be successful with my resolutions. And this time next year I certainly should be pleased with my results!
Do you make resolutions? If so, share in the comments!